Friday, September 09, 2005


i am no solution
to this sound of dispollution in me
and i was not the answer so forget if you ever thought
it was me


people are beginning to feel like balls
bouncing and bounding off me
does that make me the wall?!

and people who dont understand..
really just dont..


been Fake Studying as the Dreamy one would put it
with nana (yummy food! but did study a tad),
ree (completely jst sleeping and not pretending to study at all),
steph (ahem I studied while she read a book!?!? but yes phi im reading the book now haha and sorry for deserting you tht day again despite your protests tht all you wanted to do was go home and sleep anywayy..andand i can foresee you sleeping now..your screwed up body clock is too much..!)
and other days with jiang, charm, mat and d..


hols are ending..still not in the study mood..
so dead!
but well..
had a nice conver with Tinkerbell (i miss you! will check out a+f website yes :)
and also Midnight talks with the two Psychotic and Dreamy ones..
poddie is ready for collection today!!!! 4 days early :D :D
gonna finally study a little more.

its in the little things.


oh my God
i dont know what to do with my wardrobe..
-looks at clothes with disdain.
tings and jyingz dnt laugh at me!